Internal control is a process implemented by the Board of Directors, officers and staff of an organization designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of objectives in the following categories:
- effectiveness and efficiency of operations;
- reliability of financial information;
- compliance with laws and regulations. (COSO)
As such, we offer missions:
- Permanent control by performing work RCCI / RCSI under delegation or mission support.
- Periodic inspection to examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of systems, internal control mechanisms and arrangements of the management company.
- Study / Audit of the organization
- Identifying risks and key controls
- Establishment of an Annual Internal Control Plan (RCAP)
- Achievement of internal control work
- Emission reports and any recommendations